Friday, November 15, 2013

november white with one

ww1 blueberryThis is the colour for the November challenge, it has been combined with creative scrappers BlogSpot.com, here is my page for white with one using the colour blueberry, I didn't have any paper in this colour so I down loaded and printed some out from the computer, the picture is  around of my granddaughter as a newborn, I layered bits and pieces of anything white I could find, stamped some arrows, splashed some paint around on the background, used my brand new silhouette machine to make the sweet memories frame.

8 comments:

sandra said...

oh I LOVE how the colour in your photo against all that blueberry just grabs my eye when I look at this.. very clever.
great interpretation of the sketch too!!
thanks for playing along with WW1. :-)

Katie said...

Just gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Alz said...

I love, love, LOVE this!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for joining us at WW1! Hope to see you back next month! :)

Rikki Graziani said...

Love all your layers and its a beautiful photo, thankyou for sharing and playing along with WW1

scrapwitch said...

awww i want a silhouette machine too. its a beautiful layout , great work

Susan Longman said...

Fabulous and the digi papers look perfect ... thanks for taking part in this months White With 1 challenge... love what you have done with the blueberry

Belinda said...

So gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along this month at WW1. :-)

Unknown said...

So fabulous and you have worked my free digital printables perfectly Thanks for joining in at WW1 this month xx Blessings