Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Scrap the girls, July.

Scrap the girls challenge this month is to include this song title
"how sweet it is to be loved by you"  in your layout.

Here is my layout, the pic is of me and my granddaughter on our way to somewhere special, I handmade the dress she is wearing, not that you could see much of it in this picture,  I dug out my stencils for a play, I laid  a leafy tree stencil over the brickwork sprayed it with mist and it smudged, because I didn't wait for the gesso to dry in between stencils!  the pretty background paper is from kaszazz I glued on a bit of paper doily rose behind the photo, I did a bit of random stamping, and added some flowers and crochet doilies from my stash also a few stick on purls and fine gold thread, and there you have it, my last entry for July.

1 comment:

Patries said...

Hi, Love the pollaroid feel of the layout ;)