Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sketches with a twist

This is this months entry for Sketches with a twist, this months twist is to use die cuts, for this I used pics of my grandson taken earlier this year inside die cut frames from kaisecraft, I had seen lots of die cuts with words cut out of them that looked pretty cute! I remembered a letter cutter thingy I had bought when I first started scrapping, I had never used it, because the letters were to small, I had a light bulb moment and new they would be perfect for this idea, so I gave it ago! on the sketch were there were flowers I used little groups of felt shapes, brads and buttons, I'm trying my hardest to use up all the old bits and pieces I just had to buy oodles of when they 1st hit the shops!

addit+ I have since corrected my spelling mistake on this layout!
 

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI Sue, this looks wonderful.. I love the bright colors and the letters look great.. and yes I am guilty of going overboard on some things when they first came out and now I have to use them up somehow!! Thanks for joining in at SWAT this month too!!

Julene Matthews said...

*serious
Love the layout with great colours.

It's not a story, it"s my life! said...

woops, a bit of a spelling error there, thankyou Julene!

Francine said...

Hi Sue. This is a lovely layout. I love all the bright colours. Your grandson is so cute!
{BTW- I'm glad Julene pointed out serious or I would have (I'm a spelling Nazi of sorts, LOL)}