Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Challenge me happy

This is my first time entering a page into Challenge me happy comp, it is an online site, this months contest is a colour swatch
I raided my stash for anything in these colours, I found an old piece of paper a few doilies I had dyed with food colouring a journaling tag,a handful of flowers and some bits and pieces of bling.I added some gesso over a stencil before adding a photo of my granddaughter taken 4 years ago layered some bits of paper scraps in matching colours under the photo, then the flowers and bling I even found a skeleton leaf in a great colour to match.                                              

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh how adorable! The whole page is so beautiful.. lovely colors too..

Missy Whidden said...

This is so sweet...what a precious photo! Love how you used the color palette. It really is a gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at CMH :)

norine said...

Oh my, how very lovely!! Thanks for playing along with us at CMH!!

Kerryn said...

Beautiful beautiful work. Love that you've used purple and used it well :).

Francine said...

Beautiful baby! I love all the bits and pieces you used, especially the gesso through the doily - gorgeous!!